04 May Account Executive
REMOTE | FULL-TIME
NOTE: Although this position is remote, the candidate MUST live in the Birmingham, AL area. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you are not in the Birmingham area or relocating to that area.
Boulo is recruiting for an Account Executive for our client, one of the South's fastest-growing multi-platform marketing companies. The Account Executive is the company's ambassador to prospective new clients. The ideal Account Executive is passionate about helping clients succeed, committed to personally succeeding, enjoys being part of a supportive team, and, most importantly, loves to sell. The company's core values are:
- We lead with honesty, integrity, and respect.
- We never compromise the brand.
- We strive for clarity in communication.
- We go the extra mile for our clients and each other.
- We believe that local businesses are the backbone of our communities.
- Be kind. Do good.
Employment type: Full-time (will consider part-time for the right candidate)
Flexibility: Remote, but MUST be local to Birmingham, AL
Pay: Initially $50,000 – $60,000 per year initially, with the opportunity to make six figures once up to speed
Requirements for the Account Executive position:
- 3+ years of relevant experience, with preferred experience in media sales, PR or marketing agency sales role.
- Experience in all facets of a complete sales cycle including hunting for, finding, and closing new business.
- Strong willingness and ability to hunt.
- Must be comfortable challenging, confronting, and asking difficult questions.
- Must be comfortable selling to strong personalities who are often in the C-suite.
- Experience selling digital marketing is preferred but not required.
- Must have high desire, commitment, motivation, and goal orientation.
- Must maintain a professional and courteous image at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must sell consultatively – not on price, product features, benefits, bells, or whistles. We only sell the right fit for the business.
- Authentic, effective, and direct communication. The less email, the better.
- High levels of personal and professional responsibility and be able to quickly internalize coaching and training.
- Possess both the skill to work within a team as well as independently.
- Must be comfortable with being held accountable to prospecting metrics and various sales-related key performance indicators.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
Benefits of the Account Executive position:
- Competitive compensation package
- Strong positive culture
- 4 off-site/planning sessions a year
- 15 paid holidays a year
- Generous additional PTO
- Health insurance, dental and vision
- MacBook Air laptop
- Opportunities for professional growth
Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:https://app.boulosolutions.com/login