HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Boulo is recruiting for an Account Manager to join the team of our client, a family-owned full-service insurance agency in Birmingham, AL The agency has a great culture and values their employees.
Employment type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000 – $85,000 per year
Requirements for the Account Manager position
- P & C License is required
- 3+ years of experience working a large book of business on various-sized accounts in a very fast-paced atmosphere
- Experience working on marketing in an insurance agency setting is preferred
- Ability to retain knowledge, problem-solve and work independently.
- Solid experience and understanding of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe
- Experience with Epic preferred
- Strong time management/organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities of the Account Manager position
- Ensure profitable growth and account retention, long-term company and client relationships, and effective utilization of corporate resources.
- Coordinate with team leader the placement of new business with carriers to maximize contingency income while providing for client’s protection and security. Responsible for compliance with carrier contracts.
- Access resources from carriers to increase sales effectiveness and profitability for the agency.
- Work closely with Producers, Marketing Team, and Account Managers.
- Create proposals and supporting documentation (Marketing reports, presentation flyers, etc.)
- Maintain long-term high-quality relationships with carriers, which results in increased support from companies and provides high-quality products to insureds.
- Offer direct involvement on placement of key new and renewal “A” type accounts with account executives.
- Create and submit Acord forms and Supplemental applications to appropriate carriers.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login