27 Apr Account Manager
IN-OFFICE | FULL-TIME
Boulo is recruiting for an experienced Account Manager for our client, a growing arm of a prominent south-east based bank, headquartered in Birmingham, AL. The Account Manager role is a frontline customer-facing position in the Operations function. The ideal candidate will be able to manage both the demands of customer service and the importance of risk management on a day-to-day basis.
While strong phone and email communication skills are necessary in managing customer interactions, the role primarily focuses on organizing large amounts data, analyzing that data, and making sound credit decisions. Account Managers are the factoring division’s first line of defense in identifying potential credit problems in the portfolio.
We are looking for a positive, detail-oriented candidate that can balance these demands and help drive healthy, sustainable growth. If you are looking to work for a growing company that has a family friendly culture, this could be a great fit for you.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Flexibility: In-office (7am – 4pm, 7:30am – 4:30pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm M-F)
Pay: $60K – $75K with growth potential + yearly bonus
Benefits: Medical, 401(k), Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability and Paid Time Off
Pre-employment Testing: Clear background check and credit check (minimum score of 650 due to underwriting regulations)
- Manage day to day operations of a client portfolio including the underwriting of funding requests, verifying invoices with third parties, and assisting in the collection of open invoices
- Perform cash application and cash reconciliation
- Monitor and manage all reporting about the health of customers’ accounts
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Promote a team-oriented culture that ensures effective communication across the organization
- Two years of work experience (preferably in an Administrative, Analyst, Account Management, or Operations role)
- Accounting, Financial Services, A/R Management experience is a plus
- Articulate and accustomed (or comfortable) in a client facing role
- Ability to thrive under pressure when managing a high volume of transactions in tight time constraints
Priority consideration will be given to candidates with bookkeeping backgrounds.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won’t be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:?Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:?https://app.boulosolutions.com/login?