IN OFFICE | FULL-TIME
Boulo is recruiting for a skilled and committed Administrative Assistant for our client, a mission-driven nonprofit organization in Montgomery, AL. This position will assist with a variety of administrative tasks and help with tasks associated with day-to-day management of the office.
Employment type: Full-time
Pay: $22-$25 per hour
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant position:
- Using multi-line phone system to answer and direct inbound phone calls
- Greeting and assisting visitors
- Responding to correspondence as directed
- Creating and maintaining accurate records
- Coordinating package deliveries
- Acting as a liaison to vendors
- Researching solutions to operational challenges
- Managing office inventory
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant position:
- Experience working in dynamic environments
- 5+ years of administrative experience preferred
- Ability to work with people who have diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be aligned with the mission's organization
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login