IN-OFFICE | PART-TIME
Boulo is recruiting for an Assistant Collections Agent (Bilingual) for our client, a premier third-party organization that specializes in billing and collecting in freight in the Coconut Creek Florida area. With over 100+ years of collective experience, they serve the United States inclusive of Puerto Rico, Caribbean and Latin America. This is an excellent opportunity to join the team of a well-established and growing company. This position has GROWTH potential.
Employment Type: Part-time, approximately 20 hours per week
Benefits: Company pays 100% health benefits with Blue Cross Blue Shield. Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability and 401K after one year. PTO.
Requirements for the Assistant Collections Agent position
- MUST be Bilingual (English & Spanish) both verbal and written.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, and Word
- The ideal candidate will have some knowledge/interest in B2B commercial collections.
- Some collections experience preferred.
- Must be analytical and detail oriented.
- Must be organized, have keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication and follow-up skills.
- Knowledge of ocean transportation, Import/Exports, accounts receivable, and accounts payable processes a plus.
- B2B commercial collections preferred (but not necessary)
- Previous logistics, transportation, domestic or international experience a plus.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Collections Agent:
- Assist Collections Agent with communications to internal and external business partners.
- Follow established dunning process. (Training in office)
- Assist with monitor of customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Daily verbal and written communication as directed by Collections Agent.
- Assist in follow up to all delinquent accounts, by utilizing all collection and credit tools available as directed.
- Alert management to any possible insolvent accounts as directed.
- Assist with daily/weekly account status reporting.
Don't meet every requirement Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:?https://app.boulosolutions.com/login