25 May Audit Manager
REMOTE | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions is looking for candidates for a public accounting firm in Raleigh NC looking to hire an Audit Manager to join their team. They are open to REMOTE or hybrid schedules. If you are a CPA and looking for a meaningful career while experiencing a balanced quality of life. We offer complex, challenging work and a small friendly environment – a combination that sets us apart.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Flexibility: Remote or Hybrid
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefits, including 100% paid medical, dental and life insurance for employees, a 401(k) Safe Harbor contribution, bonus eligibility, generous paid time off, and a commitment to professional growth.
We are a leading certified public accounting firm that has been serving clients in the Research Triangle for over 35 years. We are a medium sized company that is locally owned and is a great fit for someone who doesn't want to work at a Big 4 or wants more team environment at a smaller firm.
Our auditors work on multiple, diverse client engagements and average no more than two weeks away from home annually.
- Managing an engagement team including coaching staff, monitoring progress and work quality, communicating with the client and firm management, and ensuring deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Effectively applying A&A knowledge to client situations
- Determining audit risk areas based on current events and trends within the client's business
- Analyzing and documenting client's reporting framework and internal control audit procedures
- Providing timely and effective responses to client needs and concerns
- Managing, developing, mentoring and evaluating staff
- Teaming with Partners on proposals and business development calls
- Commitment to our core values expressed as REACH – Respect for relationships and results, Excellence, A balanced life, Commitment to client services and Honest and integrity.
- Experience with complex equity structures and revenue recognition
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to juggle multiple engagements
- CPA licensure in North Carolina
- Minimum 7 years of external audit experience in a public accounting firm
- Demonstrated commitment and track record of providing excellent client service
- SOC Reporting experience is a plus
Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:?https://app.boulosolutions.com/login