03 May Audit Manager
HYBRID or IN-OFFICE | FULL-TIME or PART-TIME
Boulo Solutions has a great opportunity for an AUDIT MANAGER at a Birmingham, AL accounting firm. This opportunity is open to both full-time and part-time candidates. We are seeking candidates with 2-3 years of auditing experience in running the audit process from start to finish. Our ideal candidate would come from a construction, HUD, or real estate background. Apply today!
Employment Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Flexibility: In-office or Hybrid
Pay: $75 – $85 per hour
Benefits: Retirement plan, Health insurance (covered at 100% for employee), dental, vision, PTO, flexible spending account
- Plan and perform operational and financial audits
- Identify business process risks
- Develop testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Document the results of the evaluations
- Develop recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- Formulate professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
- Plan and allocate resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules
- 2-3 years' experience of working on an auditor position
- Experience in construction, HUD, or real estate is a huge plus
- Profound knowledge of auditing and control requirements and practices
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations in company's area
- Team building and leadership abilities
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Reliability, productivity, and attention to detail
- Good practical experience with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software
- BSc or BA degree in Accounting or Finance; master’s degree and professional certification (such as CPA CMA) would be a bonus
This role can be full-time and year round for candidates that can pivot and do some accounting work outside of tax season, or can just be during audit seasons. This smaller firm is dedicated to incentivizing its employees, being deadline driven and results oriented.
Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:?Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:?https://app.boulosolutions.com/login?