REMOTE | PART-TIME
Boulo Solutions has a great opportunity for a REMOTE BOOKKEEPER for a North Carolina based bookkeeping and accounting firm. This is a remote role with excellent flexibility. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a supportive, deadline-driven, caregiver friendly employer!
Employment Type: Part-time 10-20 hours per week
Pay: $20 – $24 per hour
Benefits: Flexible schedule!
What you’ll do as a REMOTE BOOKKEEPER:
- Perform monthly bookkeeping duties for your client(s) including AP/AR, GL, P&L Statements, Balance Sheets, bank reconciliation
- Entering all work in Quickbooks Online
- Working as a team to make sure all clients are satisfied with the work product
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks online
- GAAP principles
- Detail oriented – accuracy is critical in this environment
- Team player
- Ability to meet deadlines by being deadline-driven and results-oriented
The client has a fully remote team (all women!) of bookkeepers that work together to meet their clients’ needs. There are mandatory Monday and Friday video team meetings and they value a strong work/life integration. The employer values transparency and the team is very metric-driven. Don’t miss this chance to work for a fantastic employer with great flexibility!
Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:?Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:?https://app.boulosolutions.com/login?