04 May Business Development Specialist
HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Job Title: HVAC Preventative Maintenance Sales Representative
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you consider yourself a “networker”? Does delivering results and creating value for people make you happy? Can you think and work independently within the work environment? Do you want to win? If so, keep reading! Do you enjoy meeting new people? Does creating value for yourself and others, get you excited? Do you have the drive to work independently within the work environment? Is being a part of a company that has implemented a proven process for success important? If so, keep reading!
Employment Type: FULL-TIME
Pay: $30,000 – $35,000 Base Salary + Commission. TYE $65,000 – $80,000
Benefits: Full Benefits Package
Location: Birmingham, AL
Below are some of the qualifications and responsibilities for the position of HVAC Preventative Maintenance Sales Representative. The responsibilities for the HVAC Preventative Maintenance Sales Representative are likely to evolve as we move forward. The responsibilities for the HVAC Preventive Maintenance Sales Representative are unique for each potential customer.
HVAC Preventative Maintenance Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Customer Relations
- Prospecting, Cold-calling, lead generation, participation in industry related organizations
- Preventative Maintenance Proposal Generation, Tracking, and Follow-up
- Following our Proven Process for customer retention
- Professional Development
- Annual sales goal GET STUFF DONE GOAL
HVAC Preventative Maintenance Sales Representative Requirements:
- Project a positive and professional image
- Highly motivated and organized
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work within a professional, team-oriented environment
- Self-starter, articulate, and dependable
- Competitive, wants to win!
HVAC Preventative Maintenance Sales Representative Desired Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an outside sales position
- Experience in an HVAC related industry is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word are a plus
- Priority consideration given to candidates with HVAC background
Vacation, Insurance, 401(k), Paid holidays, company phone, competitive base plus commissions, industry training and career development opportunities, company laptop, year end bonus opportunity,
Our client is a Birmingham, AL owned business and Family-Owned Company that has been serving Central Alabama for over 75 years. They provide HVAC, Plumbing, and Controls services, and are an EOS Company.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification in the job description, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. With years of experience as recruiters, professionals and mothers, our optimism and hope knows no limits in making the workplace work for everyone. If you would like to receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/signup/member. Joining the Boulo Community is free.