IN-OFFICE | FULL-TIME
Boulo is recruiting for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst for our client, a growing company in Birmingham, AL. The Business Intelligence Analyst should be highly driven and produce excellent work and must be hungry to be used to their fullest potential.
Employment type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000 – $110,000 per year
Responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Analyst position:
- Using industry-leading analytics platforms including Power BI, Salesforce, DAX Studio, etc., to manage, review, and uncover valuable insights from all departments across the organization
- Becoming an analytical liaison with peers and department leaders to guide projects, build solutions, and routinely present findings to C-level executives.
- Leveraging breadth of access and information to develop hypotheses and forecasts for both company and industry-level macro trends
- Building efficiencies and predictive analytics to create industry-leading execution time from opportunity discovery to operational response
- Becoming a subject-matter expert and “source of truth” as an ambassador of the Business Intelligence team
Requirements for the Business Intelligence Analyst position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Business, Economics, Statistics, or Information Science (Graduate Degree Preferred)
- 5+ years of similar work experience, preferably in tech, healthcare, or retail
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, question the results, generate insights, and construct solutions
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform under pressure and supply consistent results
- Outstanding, documented skills in Excel; proficiency in VBA, SQL, R, or other coding platforms preferred
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login