HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Boulo is sourcing candidates for an Chemical Sales Representative to join our client, a company that delivers expert-level solutions for a range of needs with advanced chemistries for water treatment systems, as well as pulp and paper. This position is a B2B outside sales position and will be a hybrid work structure between your home office and outside sales calls.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Pay: $85,000 – $110,000 plus bonus potential
Flexibility: Hybrid between home office and outside sales calls
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, PTO
The Chemical Sales Representative will be responsible for developing a sales territory within a specified geographic region while maintaining existing customer relationships. The candidate will also provide technical service to customers and troubleshoot issues at customer sites as well as interacting regularly with the customer to support and provide a positive customer experience. The candidate will also collaborate with other sales professionals to deliver the best possible solution for the customer.
Responsibilities of the Chemical Sales Representative:
- Develop a geographic sales territory by identifying potential customers, customer needs, recommended solutions and closing sales opportunities to achieve a sales plan
- Retain customers by building effective relationships, providing technical service, documenting continuous improvement, improving customer satisfaction
- Operate safely by adhering to all customer and KBG safety principles and standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, classes and conferences and establishing personal and professional networks
- Achieving sales plan with year-over-year growth in revenue of assigned accounts as well as gaining new accounts
- Proactive involvement in prospecting and developing sales funnel
- Maintain a strong Customer Satisfaction Rating (via Customer Survey)
Requirements of the Chemical Sales Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, or biology degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience in selling with documented sales results
- Proven ability to work remotely, independently without supervision and be customer-facing
- Demonstrated proficiency on mobile devices, computers, Windows software and Office 365
- Demonstrated understanding of business/finance
- Must have the ability to read and interpret basic electrical and mechanical drawings, P&IDs, and the ability to discuss=
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, reliable transportation and clean driving record
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification in the job description, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. With years of experience as recruiters, professionals and mothers, our optimism and hope knows no limits in making the workplace work for everyone. If you would like to receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/signup/member. Joining the Boulo Community is free.