16 May Client Project Manager
HYBRID | FULL-TIME or PART-TIME
Boulo is recruiting for an experienced CLIENT PROJECT MANAGER for our client, a growing company in Norcross, GA. Client Project Manager will be vital for our ongoing daily operations. This key member of the team will be responsible for supporting administrative and operational tasks for company workflow and client projects in the Norcross office. Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with the team to ensure processes, systems, and team communication is streamlined.
We have recently started to implement the Entrepreneur Operating System (EOS) within the company so will have a strong foundation and process to follow. The location will be at our Norcross office off although some hours/tasks can possibly be handled remotely.
Employment Type: Full-Time or Part-Time (minimum of 30 hours per week)
Flexibility: Hybrid (after initial training period), flexible schedule
Pay: $20 – $25 per hour
Benefits: PTO, 401K with matching, healthcare reimbursement program (no traditional health insurance), employee bonus program, professional development assistance
Operations & Client Relations
- Support Regional Manager in all tasks in managing client relationships and internal office operations
- Complete order of operations for project origination including but not limited to cost estimation, system input, site mapping, update Monday app with project details and data delivery.
- Manage Client internal projects for invoicing purposes
- Ensure install briefs are requested in a timely fashion so Operations Manager has enough time to go through them before scheduling
- Coordinate with Regional Manager and Operations Manager on unique data collection project types
- Communicate with Regional Manager on client needs for each individual project and reach out to clients when more information is needed to complete project origination tasks
- Coordinate between clients, Regional Manager, and Operations Manager on data collection issues including data recollection
- Maintain constant communication with Operations Manager, Regional Manager, and data processing team to ensure successful completion of each project
- Manage data delivery to clients and follow up with clients to ensure they have received their data in its entirety to the clients’ standards
- Notify Regional Manager when workload becomes excessive as soon as possible to ensure that proper actions can be taken to maintain efficiency and quality in company operations
Administrative duties required and necessary to support the Company, to include but not limited to: Email and calendar management, document preparation, follow up on signature and finalization, organizing files for clients and team, maintaining organization of Google Drive and other platforms, and completing related administrative requests necessary to maintain workflow.
- Serve as a touch point communicator between, but not limited to: Data team and client, Management and Install Team, Company and Outsourced support/vendors
- Maintain thorough and consistent communication with the team, clients, and outsourced support/vendors via email, phone, with consideration to keep workflow efficient for the client and the company
- Manage office inventory and Coordinate any office supply orders
- Implement a solution oriented approach in all tasks and collaborate with ideas and suggestions to improve efficiency and success in goals of the company
- Additional activities or duties related to this position may be assigned or delegated to advance the company’s purpose and mission.
3 years of Administrative, Virtual Assistant, Office Manager, and/or Business Operations experience. In-depth knowledge of Google Suite and extensions, CRMs, and Quote Systems. Clear and thorough communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- Productive in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability and focus to multitask.
- Proficiency in Excel
Priority consideration for the CLIENT PROJECT MANAGER position will be given to candidates with Project Management or Bookkeeping experience.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won’t be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:?Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:?https://app.boulosolutions.com/login?