HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Boulo is sourcing candidates for a Commercial Property & Casualty Account Manager to join our client, an independent risk management and insurance brokerage firm providing market leading service in traditional commercial insurance, employee benefits, alternative risk financing, and structured solutions.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Flexibility: In-Office for first six months then Hybrid with 3 days in office and 2 from home
Pay: $70,000 – $80,000
Benefits: Health, Dental, 401K and PTO
The Commercial Property and Casualty Account Manager position is a customer service position responsible for providing a high level of customer service, communication and problem solving to maintain and promote business growth. Candidate must have excellent customer service and problem solving skills, strong communication skills with the ability to interact effectively.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Property and Casualty Account Manager:
- Participate in day to day operations of a service team and the assigned book of business
- Partner with the team and Producers to assist with marketing new and renewal business to grow the book of business.
- Interact with carriers, underwriters, and clients to provide data and information for decision making.
- Maintain client records within TAM, Image Right and other 3rd party vendor software as appropriate, in accordance with standards.
- Ability to take on issues of medium complexity with growing responsibility over time, under supervisory direction.
- May be responsible for specific accounts within the teams book of business.
Qualifications of the Commercial Property and Casualty Account Manager:
- High School diploma is required; Bachelors degree preferred.
- Three to five years of experience with an in-depth understanding of insurance.
- Must have appropriate state insurance license
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written required.