23 May Communications and Events Coordinator
Boulo is sourcing candidates for a part-time Communications and Events Coordinator to join our client, a non-profit organization that helps some of the fastest-growing entrepreneurs create lasting enterprises by providing the resources they need to scale without dilution. This position is completely remote but the candidate must reside in Georgia or Alabama.
Employment Type: Part-Time, 15-20 hours per week
Flexibility: Fully Remote but candidate must reside in GA or AL, Flexible work hours
Pay: $21-23 per hour
- Create a monthly newsletter in Mailchimp
- Schedule and coordinate monthly intimate events in Atlanta and Birmingham for our entrepreneurs, Board, and pipeline companies
- Create and schedule weekly social media posts for our LinkedIn and Twitter accounts
- Outbound Marketing Activities
- Monthly Newsletter: Create and send monthly newsletters using Mailchimp
- Social media: typically one post a week that would be the same on LI and Twitter.
- Blogs: writing first draft of one blog per quarter
- WordPress Website maintenance
- Event Coordination Activities: Entrepreneur breakfast each quarter with speaker
- Local selection panels: Compiling packets for panelists and entrepreneurs and coordinating the “day of” logistics (e.g., food, office space confirmation)
- Other Areas of Potential Support:
- Building slides for Board monthly updates
- Logging meetings with entrepreneurs into our Salesforce systems
- Creating invoices and receipts for donations every month
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn’t include every qualification in the job description, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. With years of experience as recruiters, professionals and mothers, our optimism and hope knows no limits in making the workplace work for everyone. If you would like to receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/signup/member. Joining the Boulo Community is free.