IN-OFFICE | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions is sourcing candidates for a fast growing company that is in need of a full-time Construction Manager for their team in Birmingham, AL. The Construction Manager would need to travel 2 days a week to different properties mainly in the Southeast but may involve a plane ride as well. If you want to work with an established company with a start up feel, this could be a great fit for you. They also have amazing benefits and culture.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Benefits: health care (medical, dental and vision), retirement plan, life insurance, paid time off (vacation and public holidays), telemedicine, short-term disability and more!
The Construction Project Manager will be an important member of the growing Real Estate Development team, responsible for managing a wide-range of real estate and construction projects for the company's 300+ official portfolio. This position is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in America. The Construction will work locally at the company's brand new HQ in Birmingham but travel will be involved sometimes 2 days a week.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion for numerous projects of varying sizes across the portfolio
- Develop project management processes for internal teams
- Coordinate communication and execution with all internal teams (operations, marketing, accounting, etc.)
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Coordinate and direct architects, general contractors and vendors
- Review work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal reports pertaining to job status
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and coordinate permits and licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 3 years of experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Leadership management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time and project management skills
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
- AutoCAD and Design experience a plus
**Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single
qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification in the job description, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login