REMOTE | FULL-TIME
NOTE: Although this position is fully remote, the candidate MUST be located in the Greater Boston area
Boulo is recruiting for a Development Coordinator for our client, a growing non-profit in Boston that is making a meaningful impact on the lives of women living on low incomes.
As the Development Coordinator, you will play a vital role in advancing the organization's mission to empower women living on low incomes with financial wellness workshops and one-to-one coaching to improve their financial health.
Flexibility: Fully remote in Greater Boston area
Pay: $22 per hour plus monthly stipend for health insurance and work from home expenses ($4,250 yearly amount)
Responsibilities of the Development Coordinator position:
- Assisting in writing compelling grant proposals and grant reports to secure funding from foundations and grant-making organizations
- Acknowledging donor contributions and express gratitude in a timely manner
- Assisting with event planning and coordination
- Coordinating logistics for fundraising events, including venue selection, catering, and promotion
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create and distribute fundraising materials, including newsletters, social media content, and email campaigns
- Representing the organization at community events and engage with potential supporters
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date donor records in the organization's database
- Tracking donor interactions, contributions, and engagement activities
- Preparing regular reports on fundraising progress and outcomes
- Analyzing fundraising data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Scheduling Development Committee meetings for the board and Executive Director
- Setting up meetings for the Development team
- Preparing slide decks and other materials for funder site visits
Requirements for the Development Coordinator position:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., nonprofit management, communications, marketing) preferred
- Proven experience in fundraising, grant writing, or development for nonprofit organizations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in using fundraising software and donor databases.
- Passion for and commitment to the mission of empowering low-income women through financial education and coaching.
- Must live within commuting distance of Greater Boston
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus
- Competitive compensation:
- Yearly stipend of $4,250 (paid monthly) to cover health insurance, work from home expenses and wellness program
- Professional development expenses
- Generous paid time off (including all federal holidays)
- IRA employee match.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login