HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions is partnering with a non profit trade group based in Arlington, VA to help them find their next Director of Membership and Strategic Partnerships. The organization is committed to supporting the industry and enabling a sustainable future for our members, partners, and society at large.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Pay: $85,000 – $95,000, bonus pay for new partnerships
Benefits: Medical (100% paid), Dental and Vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance and Paid Time Off
The organization enables the delivery of leading composite material solutions for the growth for all industry segments through:
· Expert advocacy and strategic communications
· Insight, education, networking, and workforce development
· Technical expertise and standards development
We represent small and large companies—manufacturers, suppliers and distributors, and affiliates—from every market segment in all 50 states as well as international members.
With a staff of 25, we are an entrepreneurial organization focused on shared values and a commitment to supporting this growing industry.
The Director of Membership & Strategic Partnerships plays a key role in identifying and analyzing market segments, nurturing and closing membership prospects, retaining members, and working with industry stakeholders to manage and develop strategic partnerships to support the industry. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with strong business, communication, and sales analytical and financial skills who is able to manage large projects, lead and inspire others and has a familiarity with CRM platforms.
· Market Development & Strategic Partnerships: Responsible for coordinating and expediting growth through identifying and developing new business opportunities and forming strategic business alliances.
· Membership: Oversees membership outreach, recruitment, retention, and annual dues/fees.
· Sales / Business Development: Responsible for providing strategic direction for the membership sales activities of the organization, including the development of membership sales objectives, policies, plans, strategies, and procedures including advertising and promotional activities.
· Demonstrated ability to grow membership, and drive market and business development.
· Experience in management positions for a trade association or other relevant organization with increasing levels of responsibility for developing and implementing a membership, and business development growth strategy.
· Proven track record of accomplishment in strategic planning and research, business development, communications, and sales.
· An entrepreneurial, creative, big-picture thinker who is able to communicate at a high level in multiple formats and deliver results.
· Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to Travel – 25%.
- Fundraising: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
· Salary range $85,000 – $95,000, salary commensurate with experience
· Excellent benefits package (100% healthcare coverage)
· This is an entrepreneurial organization and seeks team members with a growth mindset
· Our office is located in Virginia and we currently have a hybrid schedule with team members coming in one day a week
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Arlington, VA 22201: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:?https://app.boulosolutions.com/login