02 May Director of Sales
IN-OFFICE | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions is recruiting for a strategic Director of Sales for our client, a growing real estate investment firm specializing in property acquisition, renovation, and property management. The position is primarily in-office, with ability to work hybrid after 24 months with the company. The company is also willing to consider someone who wants to work out of their Huntsville office.
The Director of Sales will work with an established, high-level sales team to manage the company's internal sales process. The position will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee efforts to increase revenue while cultivating strategic partnerships with wealth management and strategist groups. The Director of Sales will also be responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future growth needs.
Pay: $110,000 – $130,000 per year base salary, plus bonus pay of up to 40% of salary after 6 months in the role
Requirements for the Director of Sales position
- 5+ years experience in a high-volume management, leadership or director role
- 3+ years experience in a commission-based or comparable sales role
- Established record of goal achievement
- BA/BS Degree in a relevant field
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and developing a team
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google platform, and Salesforce
- Comfortable navigating and implementing new technology
- Results-driven and detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
Responsibilities of the Director of Sales position
- Manage the sales process from sales prep to sold
- Manage internal sales reps with regard to team and individual sales goals
- Oversee sales administration
- Manage sales expenses and controllable spending
- Increase internal “lead to sale” conversion rate and implement tracking process
- Manage investor clients through the closing process
- Manage and assign inventory
- Approve investment property descriptions and data
- Develop new and existing sales channels and strategic partnerships
- Model effective sales strategies as they relate to the motivation and direction of the sales team
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding team performance
- Streamline the existing sales process and implement new CRM
- Train and develop new team members to accommodate growth
- Appropriately implement standards within a diverse team
Benefits of the Director of Sales position
- Compensation package including a base salary of $110,000 to $130,000 depending on experience as well as bonus capability up to 40% of base (paid quarterly) after six months in role.
- Comprehensive benefits package with immediate eligibility
- 401K after one year of service
- Generous accrual of PTO and personal time.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login