23 May Electrical Engineer
IN-OFFICE | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions is sourcing candidates for a mid sized, diverse structure engineering consulting firm in Nashville, TN or Knoxville, TN that is looking to hire a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team. If you are looking for a firm that is midsized where you can work on a variety of structures and have growth opportunities with a great team culture, this could be a great fit for you!
Employment Type: Full-Time
Pay: A competitive salary is offered based on experience and qualifications
- A competitive salary is offered based on experience and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Short-Term, and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Other health benefits including HSA compatible medical coverage with employer contributions, telemedicine, and more
- 401k Retirement plan with employer match
- Generous Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Opportunities for continued learning
- Opportunity to contribute and lead high visibility and high impact projects
The ideal candidate to fill this position is an Electrical Design Engineer that is competent and confident in his/her abilities. Project Manager of multiple projects, working with an internal MEP/FP team to deliver projects that meet the objectives of the architect/owner. Business Development acumen. Understanding business development is a plus and opens many avenues for advancement. These activities may include developing action plan to solicit and secure new work, implementation of goals, objectives and priorities for the Nashville OR Knoxville office, identifying prospective markets and clients, etc. If you think you might be a good fit for you, keep reading and apply!
- Knowledge of electrical engineering principles in the field of building construction.
- Capable of increasing technical competency with experience and work ethic.
- Ability to effectively communicate with architects, owners and contractors.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a strong team.
- Excellent organization and time management skills .
- The company encourages the growth of all our engineers to take a more responsible and leadership role based on experience.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of work experience with complex building electrical systems in the commercial and institutional sector.
- Registered Professional Engineer, with Tennessee P.E. license, or ability to obtain a Tennessee P.E. license.
- Experience with Revit (not required but preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential for team-based projects.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills required for simultaneous project schedules.
- Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
- Willing to travel (20% or less).
- Experience in Design/Build project delivery a plus.
Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:?Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:?https://app.boulosolutions.com/login?