23 May Executive Assistant
HYBRID | PART-TIME
Boulo is sourcing candidates for an Executive Assistant for our client, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing housing to out-of-town patients and caregivers during their extended medical stays in Birmingham, Alabama. The candidate will play a key role in keeping this growing organization going in their daily operations.
Employment Type: Part-Time, 30 hours per week
Flexibility: Hybrid with flexible work hours
Pay: $40,000 – $45,000
The role will work closely with the Executive Director and will be responsible for managing follow up with various donors, organizations, partners, etc.; scheduling external meetings on behalf of the Executive Director; assisting with communicating with volunteers; and executing data entry into the CRM system.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Administrative Support
- Schedule external meetings for the Executive Director in an effort to connect with current and potential partners
- Help manage follow-up tasks (thank you notes, calls, emails)
- Liaison between organization and church partners/volunteer groups
- Field general inquiry calls and emails
- Development Assistance
- Track/Report on gifts
- Donor follow up through personal acknowledgements
- Outline and gather data for grant submissions
- Assist with data entry (primarily Salesforce reporting)
The perfect candidate is someone with an eye for detail, a tenacity to finish tasks, tactful communication skills, and an eye for what is next.
Requirements of the Executive Assistant:
- Culture fit: You embody compassion, resourcefulness, excellence, and intentionality.
- Commitment to getting the job done: You are bent towards love for people through service. Meaningful impact to you looks very practical and hands on. You are comfortable handling multiple tasks at once and sorting through the issues in order to focus and complete tasks.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: You are not okay with the “status quo” approach to life. You are proactive in a small organization, taking ownership as though the organization was created by you.
- Problem solver. You are committed to an organization in such a way that you love spotting issues and working to solve the issues at the root cause.
- Commitment to walking with God: Hope in who God is drives gracious hospitality at this non-profit.
- Bachelors degree and experience in administration or hospitality
- RMG Platforms in-use where experience would be beneficial: Google Suite, Salesforce, FormAssembly, Mailchimp, Give Lively, FundraiseUp
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn’t include every qualification in the job description, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. With years of experience as recruiters, professionals and mothers, our optimism and hope knows no limits in making the workplace work for everyone. If you would like to receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/signup/member. Joining the Boulo Community is free.