HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions has partnered with a Birmingham, AL based company that is growing looking to hire a Field Marketing Analyst to join their team. In this role you will evaluate regional and local business performance, work with cross-functional teammates to determine where Marketing growth levers can make an impact, align with field leaders on data-driven growth plans, and implement playbooks, campaigns, and tools at a regional and/or hospital level. To be successful, you must be equally comfortable navigating business data in combination with marketing programs and performance, while building deep trust and relationships with our field operations teams.
While our data and processes are tools for success, no day will be the same. In the morning you may work with the Marketing team to review playbooks, create plans, processes, and ways to identify hospitals that need support. In the afternoon, you may meet with regional leaders and Hospital Managers at various hospitals to hear and leverage their feedback on specific tools and systems. You may need to train Hospital Managers on how to leverage tools or playbooks for their business’s growth or review regional performance with Directors to determine next steps. Your feedback on Marketing tools, platforms, and capabilities is critical, and your ideas for new growth levers are strongly valued.
Flexibility: Hybrid 1 day a week once learn role
Benefits: Health, dental + vision insurance, 401K with a company match , Life insurance, short-term disability, and telemedicine, Upward mobility and growth opportunities, Generous paid time off and company-wide holidays, Discounted veterinary care
- Leverage business and marketing analytics platforms to evaluate business performance and opportunities where marketing programs and playbooks can drive organic growth at a regional and/or hospital level.
- Collaborate with the marketing and analytics teams to build and deploy processes, tools, and playbooks to systemically address opportunities to drive hospital growth.
- Regularly collaborate with field operations leaders, operations analysts, marketing program leads, and other cross-functional teammates to develop strategic growth plans at a regional, and/or hospital level.
- Onboard new hospitals to company’s marketing, tools, capabilities, and systems.
- Ensure hospital day-to-day marketing operations and requests are coordinated with marketing teammates, agency and cross-functional partners.
- Manage marketing relationships at the hospital and regional level.
- Build relationships with our field leadership teams, and become a core partner in driving growth within their portfolio.
- Become a subject matter expert in local marketing programs, tools, capabilities, and systems, how they can be implemented and optimized at a regional and hospital level to drive business performance.
- Continually educate yourself in local marketing tools and new opportunities, and bring those to the team to develop in support of our field teams.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Analytics, Finance, Marketing, or similar.
- 3+ years of similar work experience, preferably in an analyst, operational, or business-focused role in retail, healthcare or other multi- location industry, preferred
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail to handle multiple priorities concurrently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, reporting with Excel, and experience using other analytics platforms a plus
- Experience and/or aptitude with local business marketing tools – websites, Google analytics, Google My Business, online reviews, social media, local advertising, paid search a plus
- High level of comfort to deal with unanticipated changes (adaptability)
- Passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and manage vendor deliverables
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Able to build rapport and establish positive working relationships with co-workers, clients, and management
- Use data to take informed risks, exercise good judgment, and embrace change
??????Don’t meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won’t be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login