IN-OFFICE | FULL-TIME
Boulo is helping our client, a family-owned forth-generation chemical and composite materials distributor based in Atlanta, search for an Inside Sales Specialist to increase customer satisfaction and retention at assigned existing accounts by providing professional account management with accurate, and timely communications.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Flexibility: In-Office with flexible and family-friendly work culture and some travel
Pay: $50,000 – $55,000 plus bonus potential
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance and Paid Time Off
The Inside Sales Specialist will also meet and exceed new account growth activity performance goals while building positive and collaborative internal and external relationships with company cross functional team members as well as current and prospective customers in accordance with compliance guidelines. If you are a candidate with initiative and sales experience that is looking for a family-like and flexible team environment, this opportunity could be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Specialist:
- Account management responsibility for identified customers
- Meet and exceed assigned existing volume attrition & gross profit targets
- Identify, qualify, and close new accounts through outbound calls and inside sales activities
- Confirm pricing discrepancies and swift communication with customer. Escalate when needed.
- Support pricing updates and new product entries into Chempax as needed.
- Actively prepare and send out customer quotations
- Collaborate and support multiple Sales Representatives achieve gross attrition and growth goals.
- Customer Orders:
- Receive orders from the customer via email, phone, fax, etc.
- Confirm receipt of the order to the customer.
- Resolve any discrepancies (pricing, quantity, etc.) with customer.
- Enter order into Chempax, check for errors and forward to appropriate personnel for processing.
- Communicate updates on the order to the customer.
- Invoicing of customer orders.
- Send out order confirmations and invoices.
Requirements of the Inside Sales Specialist:
- Positive & professional attitude with willingness to serve.
- Consistent response to customer inquiries and requests in a positive professional and timely manner.
- 1-3+ years of inside or field sales experience
- 1-3+ years of office support or customer service experience.
- Participation in Sales & Customer Service functional meetings.
- Bilingual (Spanish), a plus.
- Chemical Industry Background, a plus.
- Teamwork oriented
- High level of interpersonal skills (working cross functionally)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excels with time management and organization
- Results driven.
- Excellent telephone and typing skills.
- Microsoft office experience, preferred.
- Must Pass – Background Check, Pre-Employment Drug Test, and Physical Exam
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single
qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login