26 May Inside Sales Representative
REMOTE | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions is a Birmingham-based specialty staffing and recruiting company that helps forward-thinking businesses find and hire superior talent, saving these businesses valuable time, resources, and money.
Our mission is to help career-minded mothers find workplaces that support a strong culture and work-life balance. We are thriving and in need of a talented and self-motivated SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join our team!
This is a hunter role. As a SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, you will be responsible for attracting and developing new clients. You will present staffing and recruiting services via phone, video conferences, email, and through social media.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Pay: $85,000+: Base is $55,000 to $65,000 OTE is $85,000+. Commission is uncapped
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, 401(k), health, dental and vision insurance, work from home, progressive, caregiver-friendly company!
To be successful in this role, applicants should have 2 years of previous experience developing self-sourced leads and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication and hunting skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
- Sell our service to small to mid-sized businesses across the country. 50% of leads will be provided and 50% will be self-sourced
- Collaborate with current and potential clients to determine staffing needs and offer solutions
- Negotiate pricing and contracts
- Keep updated records for clients in the CRM system
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
Requirements and skills
- 2+ years experience in a “hunter” role
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software and basic computer skills.
- 2+ years of successful experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator as a sales tool
- Ambition to build strong relationships with prospects
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – both written and verbal
- Passionate about helping elevate mothers in the workforce
- Experience working in the staffing/recruiting industry is a plus
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus
Successful candidates will be strong communicators who have disciplined sales skills and are comfortable contacting prospects over the phone, sending emails, and conducting business qualification meetings via video conference. The perfect candidate is someone who loves the spotlight (we are a small and mighty team), thrives on meeting individual performance goals, and demonstrates a track record of excellence as a team player who is also self-motivated, reliable, and coachable. The perfect candidate is passionate about helping mothers find flexible careers that offer work/life balance.
Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:?Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:?https://app.boulosolutions.com/login?