23 Mar Investor Relations Specialist
IN-OFFICE | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions is recruiting for an Investor Relations Specialist for our client, a growing real estate investment firm specializing in property acquisition, renovation, and property management. The position is in-office, but provides a flexible culture with the opportunity to adjust your schedule to take care of family responsibilities when needed.
The objective of the Investor Relations Specialist is to serve clients as a first point of contact, advocate, and trusted strategic advisor, with a focus on maximizing client ROI.
Pay: $50,000 per year base salary plus bonus potential after 6 months in the role
Requirements for the Investor Relations Specialist position
- Calm and professional demeanor, especially when dealing with escalated calls and/or email correspondence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and resilient personality
- Strong ability to prioritize and attack many responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-Suites
- Bonus points for:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of professional customer service or client service experience
- Experience using Salesforce
Responsibilities of the Investor Relations Specialist position
- Strengthen client relationships by working closely with all property management departments to ensure rent payments are collected, rents are maximized, turnover is minimized, maintenance is addressed in a timely manner, etc.
- Develop and implement value-add solutions, process updates, efficiency improvements, etc. to ensure that client KPIs are met and ROI is maximized
- Onboard clients, including tax information, property management agreement, bank account information, online portal enrollment and tutorial, etc.
- Proactively communicate with clients, at least monthly, with updates on the status of their portfolio
- Timely answer client phone calls and emails
- Monitor vacant properties by tracking potential tenant interest and adjusting rent as needed to ensure that they lease as quickly as possible
- Review invoices related to managed portfolios to determine who owns financial responsibility
- Investigate maintenance and repair bids and invoices to ensure work is necessary and fairly priced
- Promptly address significant maintenance and eviction issues with clients
- Review client statements monthly to ensure accuracy of income and expenses
- Complete monthly client payments while ensuring accuracy of funds dispersed
- Work with clients to ensure all property taxes are paid at the end of each year
- Facilitate insurance claims when needed
- Complete all necessary tasks to further the success of client investments
- Engage clients during company-hosted functions
Benefits of the Investor Relations Specialist position:
- Base annual salary of $50,000 as well as the potential for a performance bonus up to $8000 annually after six months in the role.
- Comprehensive benefits package with immediate eligibility
- Generous PTO accrual
- 401K with employer contribution after one year of service.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login