HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Boulo is recruiting for an experienced IP Attorney to join the dynamic team of our client, a leading provider of Electrical Balance of Systems (EBOS) solutions for the solar, energy storage, and eMobility industries.
The IP Attorney develops and maintains company intellectual property protections and processes, including patent applications, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, licensing and research agreements, publications and intellectual property aspects of contracts and agreements.
Employment type: Full-time
Flexibility: Hybrid in the Nashville Metropolitan area
Compensation: $160,000 – $180,000 per year plus bonus structure and equity
Responsibilities of the IP Attorney position
- Preparing legal opinions and analyses of patents.
- Reviewing and drafting significant corporate legal documents.
- Evaluating the validity of competitors’ patents and potential company product infringement upon valid patents of competitors.
- Conducting pre-patent filing review, providing legal advice to the company concerning the patent viability of its inventions and the advisability of filing patent applications covering the company’s inventions.
- Providing other general legal advice and representing the company in matters relating to intellectual property law
- Litigating pending applications and registrations, including appeals and infringements.
- Studying and reporting on possible infringement by competitors' products and conducting prosecution of infringements of the organization's patents.
Requirements for the IP Attorney position
- Juris Doctorate Degree is Required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or related is highly preferred.
- 6+ years of experience as an IP Attorney.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple complex issues concurrently.
Why Join Our Client:
- Be part of a fast-growing company at the forefront of sustainable energy solutions.
- Collaborate with a talented and passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact on the world.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- A supportive and inclusive work culture that values diversity and innovation.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login