09 Mar Labor and Employment Attorney
IN=OFFICE | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions is recruiting for an experienced Labor and Employment Attorney to join the collaborative and talented team of a well-respected and established firm in Chattanooga, TN. The attorney will have the opportunity to continue growing their practice while benefiting from an already established client base. The successful candidate will have at least 5+ years of experience as an attorney with labor and employment law counseling and litigation experience.
Employment type: Full-time. Billable hours requirement is 1800. Also willing to consider Of Counsel arrangement with 1650 billable hours requirement.
Flexibility: In office, but ability to work remotely when needed and family friendly and flexible culture
Pay: $150,000 – $200,000 per year plus $20,000 – $40,000 bonus potential based on individual and firm performance
Responsibilities of the Labor and Employment Attorney position
- Provide employment law advice on matters arising under state and federal law, and preparation or review of employment-related documents.
- Support clients in Human Resources, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Recruiting, Talent, HR Compliance, and a broad range of employment concerns.
- Execute all phases of litigation including discovery, motion practice, and trial.
- Monitor legislation, regulations, case law, and government enforcement relating to the above substantive legal areas and provide proactive, strategic advice to clients.
- Coordinate with other team members, including attorneys, paralegals, and staff members.
- Effectively organize and monitor client files.
Requirements for the Labor and Employment Attorney position
- 5+ years of job experience as an attorney working in employment law.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication to effectively advocate for and work with various types of clients is vital.
- Willing to pitch in, collaborate, and support the growing department in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to problem solve, resolve, and close open issues and assist staff and colleagues with resolving issues that arise.
- Skilled at meeting strict deadlines under significant time pressure.
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively and independently, and balance conflicting priorities.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login