HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Boulo is recruiting for a MARKETING BUSINESS PARTNER for a company that specializes in pursuing partnerships with like minded professionals in the veterinary community with the headquarters in Birmingham, AL. This is a great position for someone needing some flexibility with a full-time position.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Pay: $50,000 – $70,000
We are seeking a Marketing Business Partner to join our rapidly growing, dynamic team. In this critical role, you will be the lifeline for our animal hospital leaders. You will help ensure that we successfully provide them with the marketing plans, training, support, and analytics needed for them to be successful. You are the swiss army knife of the marketing team, becoming a power user in each tool and system we have, evaluating hospital performance and working with Regional Operations leaders to determine where they need marketing support, and leaning in to be the “marketing BFF” to our hospital managers.
No day will be the same. Monday morning, you may be working with the Account Success team to create marketing plan processes, and ways to identify hospitals that need support. In the afternoon, you may be meeting with hospital managers at various hospitals to hear and leverage their feedback on their websites or Google My Business profiles, and work with vendors to ensure the profiles are updated. Tuesday, you might be training hospital managers or writing an article about how to respond to a difficult review. Wednesday, you may be working to develop a hospital playbook that addresses spa specific issue, like client retention or new client acquisition.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Business Partner, you and your team will be the ambassadors, and often the lifelines to our field teams. This is a foundational role for our team, and will provide high exposure and value within the marketing team, as well as across the organization.
- Become a power user in field- and consumer-facing marketing tools and systems
- Create and implement marketing plans to address specific issues hospitals are facing
- Develop processes and tools to proactively monitor hospital performance
- Analyze and report marketing campaign performance
- Collaborate with your team in developing training, workshops, webinars, documentation, and marketing playbooks
- Train and coach hospital managers and field leaders in the use of those systems and campaigns
- Introduce new hospitals to the company family, and marketing capabilities, tools, and systems that support them
- Collaborate with marketing team and operations to onboard hospitals onto marketing platforms
- Develop and transition hospitals websites over to our platform
- Support hospitals in review management and PR crisis/situations
- Support operations and hospital teams in re-branding efforts and de novo locations
- Build relationships with our field leadership teams, and become the go-to person for them in Marketing
- Continually educate yourself in local marketing tools and new opportunities, and bring those to the team to develop in support of our field teams
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Advertising, PR, or similar.
- Understanding and use of local business marketing tools – websites, Google analytics, Google My Business, online reviews, social media, local advertising, paid search, loyalty programs, referral programs
- Project coordination across multiple active workstreams
- The ability to work with excel and Google Sheets to perform basic analysis and calculations
- Basic graphic design skills with tools like Canva. Adobe creative suite is a major plus.
- Work and experience in human or animal health care a plus
- High level of comfort to deal with unanticipated changes (adaptability)
- Passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and manage vendor deliverables
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and organized. Strong planning, organizational and project management skills.
- Experience providing project status reports to senior executives
- Able to make tough decisions, hold people accountable, deal with risk and ambiguity
- Able to build rapport and establish positive working relationships with co-workers, clients, and management
- Use data to take informed risks, exercise good judgment, and embrace change
- Able to consistently meet or exceed deadlines
Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyway! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:https://app.boulosolutions.com/login