IN OFFICE | FULL-TIME
Boulo is recruiting for a Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst who is interested in pursuing a long-term career on an aggressive growth Mergers & Acquisitions team. In the past 12 months, this team has evaluated over 300 projects and closed 50 deals. You will be integral to our greater Business Development team, providing quantitative and analytical support for buy-side transactions. This position works closely with C-Level executives during all stages of the transaction, so they develop both the execution and client skills required to grow into an effective senior executive.
Employment type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000 – $100,000 per year.
Responsibilities of the Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst position:
- Supports the Business Development department with target opportunities by developing, understanding and adapting valuation models to those opportunities.
- Prepares financial and market analysis of specific geographic areas to determine attractiveness of growth opportunities.
- Forecasts acquisition target results and applies valuation methodologies to provide executive management with financial projections, recommended valuation, and key investment metrics.
- Develops profitability and key statistic analyses of revenue mix, labor ratios, client mix, location demographics and other business insights to support acquisition opportunities.
- Monitors, forecasts, and interprets financial and operational performance of acquisitions and/or joint ventures to determine variation from expected results.
- Supports the Business Development department by maintaining tracking tools and participating with other corporate departments during due diligence
- Performs ad hoc analysis as needed.
Requirements for the Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related analytically focused field.
- Strong analytical background analyzing statistical, operational and financial data.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with a focus on manipulating large data sets in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service skills when responding to questions and other inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Ability to make recommendations to management based upon review of data.
Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:https://app.boulosolutions.com/login