01 May Nashville Tax Manager
HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Are you a leader? Would you like to grow your career in public accounting and still enjoy work-life balance and a positive, friendly environment? We are recruiting a TAX MANAGER for a regional CPA firm that operates on a philosophy of listening better, trying harder, and caring more.
- Supervise and mentor staff and provide feedback about job performance and career growth?
- Plan, supervise, and complete multiple engagements?
- Prepare, plan, and review taxes for clients?
- Research tax issues and provide accurate technical guidance?
- Build and nurture internal and external relationships?
- Collaborate with and support other managers and partners?
- Perform broad range of accounting duties as needed?
Does this list describe your skillset?
- You have been working in public accounting with limited growth potential
- You have excellent communication, management, and supervision skills
- You have great interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- You are cooperative, enthusiastic, and able to work with a sense of urgency
- You have experience with corporate taxation, individuals, and partnerships
- You look forward to enhancing your competencies through continued professional education
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting and valid CPA license
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting
Here are FIVE reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Emphasis on work-life balance and a reasonable work week
- Supportive, flexible, team-oriented environment
- Opportunity to grow at your own pace
- Competitive salary, benefits, bonuses, incentives
- Business casual dress and laid-back office atmosphere
The TAX MANAGER position can be a hybrid role, after an in-office introductory period. The salary for this position is $80,000 – $110,000.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn’t include every qualification in the job description, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate. About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. With years of experience as recruiters, professionals and mothers, our optimism and hope knows no limits in making the workplace work for everyone. If you would like to receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/signup/member. Joining the Boulo Community is free.