24 May Office Administrator
IN-OFFICE | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions is sourcing candidates for an Office Administrator to join a financial planning and wealth advisory firm in Birmingham, AL. If you enjoy administrative duties, helping others and want to work with great clients, this could be a great fit for you!
Employment Type: Full-Time, 8-5pm
Pay: $53,000 – $56,000
Benefits: 100% employee paid Medical, Dental and Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance and 108 hours Paid Time Off that starts day one.
The focus of the Office Administrator will be to coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to management.
The firm is passionate about helping their team members succeed. The firm is built on five core values that are the foundation for how we hire, reward, and recognize team members.
A successful candidate will naturally connect with these values.
- Over-delivers for clients through processes
- Independently team focused.
- Takes personal responsibility.
- Goal Oriented
- Growth through knowledge and service
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Act as the administrative assistant to the CEO
- Serve as the point of contact between CEO and employees, clients, external partners, and non-profit/industry boards.
- Manage the email correspondence and calendars for the CEO.
- Complete tasks for the firm, non-profit committees, and sometimes personal tasks assigned by the CEO as needed.
- Assist CEO in preparing payroll and act as the communications liaison to payroll provider.
- Assist CEO in preparing expense reports and monthly forecast and act as the communications liaison to accounting / bookkeeping provider.
- Provide quarterly budget reports to the CEO for review.
- Manage office and breakroom supply ordering and inventory.
- Screen and direct inbound phone calls Act as the office host for client meetings, internal gatherings, and all other occasions that guests are present.
- Support weekly team meetings by acting as scribe in the firm’s meeting software.
- Monitor manage CRM system, workflows and tasks
- Monitor building maintenance and security systems.
- Track and monitor incoming/ outcoming mail.
Education and Qualifications
- Personal Assistant diploma/ certification, and/or Notary designations a plus.
- At least 3+ years of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Manager, or similar role required. (Experience in a Financial Services environment a plus)
- Experience in payroll systems, accounts payable, or other accounting role
- Proven History of Contributing to a positive company culture and proper handling of confidential items
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Understanding of office IT systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be resourceful and proactive.
- Must have a high level of discretion and discernment regarding confidential client and employee information.
- Since this is a financial firm, credit check, background check and drug screen is required.
- This client works with doctors, so covid vaccination is required.
- Interview process takes 2-3/4 weeks including phone screen, executive team meeting, lunch with team.
Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:?https://app.boulosolutions.com/login