22 May Program Coordinator
IN-OFFICE | PART-TIME
Boulo Solutions is sourcing candidates for a Christian based non profit looking to hire a Program Coordinator to join their team in Birmingham, AL. If you love to give back and have a passion for education, this could be a great fit for you!
Employment Type: Part-Time (25 hours per week, 7:30-1:30)
Flexibility: Culture, Part time
The Program Coordinator works alongside the Assistant Director and Director to serve the students and volunteer teachers in our Adult Education Department.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greeting students
- Data Entry of attendance, volunteer hours, test scores, etc using industry-specific software
- Arranging for meals on days that we feed the students
- Helping teachers with copies
- Tracking book inventory
- Assist in the administration of GAIN assessments of prospective and current students.
- Provide student stories and updates to be used on social media and in donor communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professing Christian and member in good standing of a local Christian congregation
- Demonstrate compassion for the poor, hurting, and marginalized in the community.
- Understand and support the mission and ministry of the organization.
- Be a team player with a “one-ministry” mindset.
- The ability to work with people from many different backgrounds and social situations.
- Willingness to pray for and with the students of the ministry.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn and navigate specialized databases.
- Must be able to climb stairs.
**Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:?https://app.boulosolutions.com/login