IN-OFFICE | FULL-TIME
Boulo is sourcing candidates for a Property Accountant for our client, a Property Management, Brokerage and Investment firm in Montgomery, Alabama.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Flexibility: In-Office with family friendly work culture and flexibility
Salary: $55,000 – $60,000
The Property Accountant will be responsible for accounting functions related to commercial real estate properties. The individual will report to the Accounting Manager and have daily interaction with property managers.
Responsibilities of the Property Accountant:
- Prepare monthly and yearend financial statement/reporting packages
- Prepare journal entries and maintain the general ledger
- Reconcile monthly bank statements to the general ledger
- Record and process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist in preparation of common area maintenance and real estate tax reconciliations
- Monitor daily cash balances
- Assist with preparation of annual operating budgets
- Assist management with special projects and other task as assigned
Requirements of the Property Accountant:
- College degree – preferred
- Strong financial understanding and/or experience.
- Experience managing multiple general ledgers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Proven superior interpersonal relationship/leadership skills.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won’t be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:https://app.boulosolutions.com/login