02 May Sale Strategy & Support Analyst
HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions is recruiting for a Sale Strategy & Support Analyst for a 40 year old but growing consumer electronics company in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Are you right-brained and left-brained? Do you enjoy working with large data sets AND working with people? Do have an entrepreneurial spirit? This is an exceptional opportunity for a sales support analytical STAR!
Employment type: Full-time
Flexibility: Hybrid (Remote on Monday and Friday) In Office Tues., Wed., Thurs.
Needs to be flexible since they have a office in Hong Kong and may need to take a call at 8pm once a month. There is a potential for approximately 10% travel to business meetings, trade shows, vendor events, etc.
Awesome benefits include flexible hours, medical, dental, and vision insurance are all paid for employees and are effective the first of the month following date of hire. We also provide vacation, personal time, sick time, paid holidays and floating holidays, 401(k) with an employer match, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, Aflac supplemental insurance, karaoke, and a general sense of fun!
This role will work in a professional hybrid office environment and reports to our International Sales Manager. Our Sales Strategy & Support Analyst will join the Sales & Marketing team and drive profitable business partnerships and inventory management strategies between retail and vendor partners.
In this role you will provide Sales & Marketing support by:
• Monitoring of all retail purchase orders, ad programs, promo offers, returns and defectives.
• Maintaining accurate record of retail program agreements, price lists, product information, order status, planning issues and vendor set-ups.
• Following up with outside sales reps and retail buying offices.
• Monitoring and managing all in-stock/out-of-stock product levels.
• Analyzing vendor performance metrics to identify issues and root causes of retail execution issues.
• Build relationships with cross functional company teams, merchandising & planning, internal sales, operations, inventory planning, product managers, overseas office, other company retail analysts and outside vendors.
• Support sales with vendor and retail management including all administrative follow-up and back office support.
• Presenting sales analytic reports based on industry trends to Senior Executive Team (CEO, CFO and CRO).
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience: Minimum Experience Required:
2+ years of experience working with national mass & regional retail channel and ecommerce companies in Consumer Electronics, Toys, Lifestyle, Home Goods, or related industries.
• An understanding of the sales process from purchase order to on-retail shelf placement.
• Knowledge of order processing and shipping procedures.
• Background in sales forecasting, POS reporting, inventory & stock management reports.
• Analytical thinker with problem solving skills; ability to identify issues and provide recommendations.
• Strong Excel and Data skills – Aggregating, Managing & Maintaining of data.
Computer skills required:
- Expertise in Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups, sorting/grouping data, etc.).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience working with Vendor Central (Amazon), Partners Online (Target), and Retail Link (Walmart) strongly preferred.
• Must have clear, effective and concise verbal and written communication skills.
• Have strong initiative to work with limited supervision.
• Effective organization skills and ability to multi-task a must.
• Ability to improve and streamline processes to be more efficient and profitable.
• Bilingual highly preferred.
Minimum Education Preferred: Four-year college degree.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification in the job description, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. With years of experience as recruiters, professionals and mothers, our optimism and hope knows no limits in making the workplace work for everyone. If you would like to receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:https://app.boulosolutions.com/signup/member. Joining the Boulo Community is free.