HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Boulo is sourcing candidates for a Senior Auditor to join our client, a single-office CPA firm in Chapel Hill, NC. As a locally based accounting firm, our client facilitates their clients' ambitions to expand throughout the Research Triangle area, state, and country, while still providing each client the personal time and attention on which they pride themselves.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Flexibility: Hybrid with Flexible Work Culture and Hours
Salary: $70,000 – $85,000
Benefits: Health, Dental and Disability Insurance, PTO, 401K
The Senior Auditor will work with clients in a variety of different industries such as Non-Profit, Small Business, Construction, Manufacturing, Medical, Real Estate, Retail, Hospitality, Education and more. The ideal candidate will be seeking professional growth and should have experience performing and leading audits of companies in another public accounting firm. The successful candidate will also have excellent inter-personal skills, be team-oriented and comfortable with direct client interaction.
Our client has been listed as one of Accounting Today’s “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” six years in a row. Additionally, Business North Carolina named them on its “Best Employers in North Carolina” list for the past four years. They believe they are receiving this recognition based on their commitment to and from each employee, regardless of level: Be Passionate. Be Challenged. Be Inspired.
Responsibilities of the Senior Auditor:
- Help to effectively plan and execute assurance engagements.
- Supervise less experienced associates on client engagements.
- Organize and monitor client projects and tasks.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships.
- Function as communication channel between associates and management.
Qualifications for the Senior Auditor:
- 2-4 years public accounting experience
- Experience in performing OMB Circular A-133, Yellow Book, Single Audits and Employee Benefit Plan Audits (required)
- College and University audit experience and/or corporate and individual taxation experience (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and a sense of humor are a must!