PART-TIME or FULL TIME | REMOTE
Boulo Solutions is partnering with a remote Bookkeeping company looking to hire either a part time OR full time Senior Cloud Accounting Manager to join their team.
If you know Accrual Accounting, Have managed teams and reviewed team members work and are an expert in Quickbooks Online, Bill.com and Gusto we want to talk to you!
Employment Type: Full-Time OR Part-Time
Benefits: Competitive benefits Alll of your work equipment, health and dental insurance, 401k matching, PTO, family leave, annual in-person gatherings and many other leading benefits. Health Benefits for even 20hour+ employees.
At our company, we're trying to build one of the best places to work in cloud-accounting – a place where our team members are the most important part of our business and where they consistently experience joy, flexibility and rewarding compensation. We are a fast growing, modern, 100% remote organization delivering bookkeeping, payroll, bill-pay, invoicing and sales tax filing services to hundreds of customers nationwide.
We are actively seeking our next Senior Cloud Accountant and Bookkeeping Manager (internally referred to as a Client Lead), a joyful and driven team member who executes and oversees a full suite of cloud accounting tasks across a variety of clients and industries.
This position is available for US based individuals seeking between 20-40 hours of work, allowing you to balance other important parts of your life with an exciting, fulfilling career.
So what are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- Multi-client cloud accounting experience. You've remotely managed multiple large clients in multiple industries from end to end including process improvement, onboarding and clean-up. You’ve had over 3 years experience running payroll, closing monthly books, and creating processes for cash and accrual-basis clients. 2+ years in QBO, Bill.com Gusto, etc.
- Strong accrual knowledge. You've managed clients with full accrual accounting processes and have maintained detailed and audit-ready schedules for non-bank balance sheet accounts and have worked with clients that have to pull in data from external systems to complete the monthly close.
- Higher-education accounting degree. Experience at a CPA firm or public accounting experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills across digital channels and an innate desire to build relationships
- Keen attention to detail and a passion for bringing the same out of others
- Resourcefulness as an excellent problem solver who also knows when to ask for help
- Humility and openness to coaching and critiques; always seeking to improve
- Excellent coaching skills and a desire to empathetically teach and mentor junior staff
- Joy and a positive attitude in all communications internally and externally
- Persistence and an ability to politely remind others to stay on track
What does the day to day look like for this role?
- You are responsible for the overall care of end-to-end bookkeeping and finance processes (invoicing, bill-pay, payroll processing, monthly close, sales tax, year-end prep, etc) for 10-20 clients.
- You work with support team on all aspects of service delivery by scheduling and delegating tasks, reviewing work, and coaching and answering questions warmly and clearly.
- You act as primary client contact, answering questions with joy and advising as needed to suggest process improvements.
- You review the books of potential clients to see what errors need fixing and to help sales in accurate pricing of new engagements along with crafting a plan to onboard new clients into our systems. When potential clients sign, you delegate and manage the necessary clean-up and onboarding work.
Importantly, here’s what’s in it for you:
- A joyful work environment where employees and culture are paramount. We understand that we are all human and we want your success in your professional life to enhance your personal life
- A 100% remote environment. We've been remote tor 10+ years and are set up for you to succeed remotely while working with flexibility during daytime professional hours
- Strong compensation. We strive to pay at the top of our industry, including a strong hourly base rate (starting at $30 to $33/hour) and additional quarterly profit sharing
- Competitive benefits. We provide all of your work equipment, health and dental insurance, 401k matching, PTO, family leave, annual in-person gatherings and many other leading benefits
- Growth opportunities. We are a fast growing company on a multi-decade journey of evolution. We relish promoting from within, and will support you in your efforts to grow with our company.
About Boulo:Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login