09 Mar Senior Marketing Coordinator
HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions is recruiting for a qualified Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our client, a well-established specialized civil and structural engineering firm in Chicago, IL. Our client encourages independent, critical thinkers who grow and expand how they serve their public and private clients.
Employment type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000 – $90,000 per year
Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Coordinator position
- Provide leadership in Pursuit Management/Capture Plan process.
- Oversee the successful preparation and submission of proposals and qualification packages for project opportunities while maintaining consistency, quality, and corporate branding. Independently develops proposal content.
- Provide direction to Pursuit Managers and technical staff to ensure all required content and materials are included for compliance.
- Guide and coach the Pursuit Team in developing shortlist interviews and presentations.
- Take a proactive role in identifying and tracking divisional leads/opportunities.
- Monitor websites, publications, and news sources for project advertisements and solicitations.
- Advise on the selection of key projects and staff resumes for proposal projects.
- Organize and guide the development and execution of go/no-go decision-making, planning, and developing win strategies and messaging that resonates to successfully capture work, including providing business intelligence on clients and competitors.
- Oversee management of marketing information within the Deltek Vision database and server.
- Provide guidance and train others on the use of marketing tools and processes.
- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with senior management and the marketing and communications staff while serving as their subject matter expert.
- Provide leadership and develop marketing staff through coaching and mentoring.
- Identify skill and knowledge gaps, and develop training and coaching strategies to mitigate and grow internal competencies.
- Advise on staff development and promotes marketing staff growth through effective delegation.
- Develop strategies to identify and address process inefficiencies and provide continuous improvement of current processes and procedures.
- Take ownership of and proactively lead the quality review process within the marketing department.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the department by staying abreast of industry developments, conducting internal process evaluations, and advising on changes.
- Maintain membership and actively participate in professional organizations, such as SMPS.
- Attend meetings, events, and networking opportunities.
Requirements for the Senior Marketing Coordinator position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
- Proficient in the use of InDesign and Adobe Suite software.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and analytical abilities to define problems, collect data, evaluate facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to meet deadlines promptly
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login