22 May Software Development Engineer
HYBRID | FULL-TIME
Boulo is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our client's talented engineering team. The Software Development Engineer will participate in the design process from beginning to end. The perfect candidate will be well-versed in recent development skills and practices, with a passion for creating beautiful, functional applications.
Employment type: Full-time
Flexibility: Hybrid in Oldsmar, FL or Waukesha, WI (mostly remote with some onsite)
Pay: $90,000 – $150,000
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer position:
- Mentor, lead, and drive innovative solutions using Blazor in Dev Ops culture
- Full stack .NET web development, Blazor WASM single page app front-end, ASP.NET Core RESTful and SignalR microservices backend.
- Innovative design solutions that offer high value and are architected for Dev Ops manageability, performance monitoring and upgrade simplicity.[PW1]
- Extend current core platform code for new features.
- Migrate functionality to new core structures.
- Build tools and improve processes for customer installations.
- Work with support (and other internal) departments and customers to troubleshoot software bugs quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborate with peers on software quirks and network protocols, translating ideas to rapid API and UI changes.
Requirements for the Software Development Engineer position:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree.
- Abundance of hardcore programming skills, solid instincts for usability and the ability to create beautiful functional applications.
- Microsoft Blazor experience.
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- While C# is the standard programming language, we have some C, C++, and JAVA. We use object-oriented IDE Integrated development environment Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Strong background with interface APIs of SOAP, REST, XML and ability to write code that is resilient in DEVOPs manner.
- Experience in past migrations with an understanding of pitfalls and security implications involved in the process.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with cloud security in Microsoft Azure.
- Microsoft’s OpenAI and Cognitive Services as we extend our BOT services. The ability to engage with BOT interfaces and AI engines from other vendors
- Microsoft Azure Service Bus and Azure Cosmos DB
- Experience with SQL query construction, Joins and commercial BI tools such as Crystal Report, Tableau, PowerBI or Azure.
- Experience with Telecommunications applications and the VoIP protocol.
- Experience resolving application dumps and tracing root cause.
Benefits of the Software Development Engineer position:
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here: https://app.boulosolutions.com/login