IN-OFFICE | FULL-TIME
Boulo Solutions is seeking an outgoing, problem-solving loving candidate for a Customer Service Representative position with a growing, employee focused company in Moody, AL. They are looking for a dependable person to work the 9-5:30pm shift so if you cannot stay until 5:30 please do not apply. There is a wonderful training program that for the first 10-12 weeks you will likely work 8-4:30 but then move to the 9-5:30 once you are up and running.
Employment Type: Full-Time, 9-5:30pm
Pay: $18.10/hour for Level 1 CX (quarterly bonus if candidate and company meet goals)
Benefits: Wonderful Medical, Dental and Vision plans for you and your family, 401(k), Life Insurance and 120 hours (15 days) Paid Time Off.
Customer Service Representative Duties:
- Answering inbound calls (30-45 per day) Each call has a lot of moving parts and could take a while per call. You will be busy!
- Talking through Order Status, Price Checks, Inventory Checks, Lead Times on Open Orders, Creating Shipping/Freight Quotes, Offering Alternate Solution for out of stock items, responding to email, generating quotes, managing back orders.
- Should have experience working with 2-3 computer screens going at one time, navigating ERP systems and Vendor Portals, while on the phone.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An absolute core characteristic needs to be a Servant Leader. They must know that every call, every email (external or internal), every interaction, is an opportunity to SERVE someone.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Minimum of 1 year in a Customer Service Representative role
- High School Diploma or (GED Equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excel Experience
**Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:?https://app.boulosolutions.com/login