Boulo is partnering with a CPA firm in Northeast Tampa looking to hire an Office Manager to join their team. The candidate needs to be hardworking, dedicated, and a detail-oriented individual. If you want to let your clerical and administrative skills shine and add to the success of a top notch CPA firm, this could be a good fit for you.
Hours: 28-32 hours per week, schedule dependent on candidate preference.
Hourly rate: $23-35/hour (we want this person to feel like they are part of the greater accounting team as each person plays a crucial role to our success, so if the candidate proves themselves they will be able to become a shareholder in time)
- Craft professional correspondences and other formal documents
- Coordinate and organize appointments and events
- Welcome and assist guests who visit our office
- Handle incoming telephone calls with a warm and helpful attitude
- Establish and maintain well-organized filing systems
- Tackle various office tasks with a positive approach
- Take charge of invoicing, bookkeeping, and data entry
- Contribute to marketing activities
- Previous experience in office administration or related fields
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills to keep everything running smoothly
- A cheerful and energetic demeanor to enhance our workplace culture
- Familiarity with MS Word, and preferably Excel and QuickBooks
- Professional attire to match an accounting firm culture
- The desire to learn and be trained in the role with established practices and want to stay in the position for a minimum of 5-10 years
Join our leading firm in the area, where expertise, experience, and the enthusiasm of our staff come together to provide personalized and professional attention to each client. Our commitment to high standards, service excellence, and a specialized team sets us apart.
As an accounting firm, we take pride in the quality of our service, reflecting the high standards we set for ourselves. Our primary goal as a trusted advisor is to offer insightful advice, empowering our clients to make informed financial decisions. We continually invest in professional education to enhance our technical expertise, financial knowledge, and client service.
At our firm, you're not just a client; you're a valued member of our community. We are dedicated to answering all your questions, addressing both your tax and financial concerns. Feel free to reach out to us anytime – we're here for you!
**Don't meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of color sometimes don’t apply for a position that they’re interested in because they are missing a few of the requirements. If this role sounds exciting and you’re missing some requirements, apply anyways! You may have strengths and experiences in other areas that will enable you to thrive in this role and we won't be able to identify you if you don’t apply. You may be just the right candidate.
About Boulo:Boulo matches working mothers with employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. To receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:https://app.boulosolutions.com/login